Thursday, March 14, 2013

Facebook Page

1. I've been writing all day so I am exhausted! Especially with my condition. Good Night facebook!
2. Our garden is all ready for the spring! It is going to be delicious!
3. John and I have such a lovely home! 3 miles away from the village so it is really quiet.
4. John has been gone all day with his patients :( I get lonely when he is gone.
5. Sometimes I feel worthless :(
6. I have grown fond of my bedroom except for the ugly yellow wallpaper. I like to look out the window at people walking by.
7. My mother and Nellie and the children came down for the fourth of July for a week! John said that it was a good thing that I had company but now I am exhausted!
8. I am seriously thinking about getting rid of this ugly wallpaper! It is ugly and it needs to go!
9. I am getting weaker everyday :( Most of the time I am in my bed and all I can see is this stupid yellow wallpaper!
10. The wallpaper moves but John doesn't believe me! He even fainted when I told him.

http://www.hgtv.com/designers-portfolio/room/asian/bedrooms/277/index.html#/id-7204/room-bedrooms/style-asian I'm thinking about redecorating my room! What do you guys think? Which room do you like the best?

This is the yellow wallpaper in my room! Isn't it gross???

3 comments:

  1. I love the humor you brought into it by using more modern lingo. And yes, pretty gross wallpaper! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick! Wouldn't want that wallpaper in my room!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wallpaper WOULD play with the mind a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete